Subsidised Spanish course with A1 certificate
Are you unemployed in Austria? Then the AMS may be able to subsidise this intensive Spanish course in Vienna. This course could be gratis for you!
Spanish intensive course A1-A2, 8 weeks
Spanish course in small groups with a minimum of only 3 participants.
The courses take place 5 times a week – per group – for 2 hours each.
- We have years of experience with AMS, we take care of all the formalities
- Minimum number of participants only 3 persons (with 2 persons can also take place with some variations)
- Beautiful, modernly equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards.
- Very central location. Directly opposite U6 Währinger Straße /Volksoper
- Or online, with the proven quality as usual.
- Native speakers, professionals from Spain and Latin America.
Sponsored courses –
AMS-sponsored courses for A1 level Spanish (Arbeitsmarktservice Österreich)
According to the AMS criteria (Public Employment Service Austria)
The AMS sometimes pays 100% of the costs, so the course can be free of charge for students.
Included in the price:
- 80 intensive lessons in a small group in Vienna.
- Language certificate at the end of each level, after passing the exam.
- A course book and access also to the book in digital format with many additional activities for one year.
Request a quote now via our contact form!