Intensive Spanish course A1 in Vienna
If you are unemployed, this Spanish course could be subsidised by the AMS. Ask us for a quote.
During this A1 course you will learn the basics to be able to manage in Spanish. If you’re on the dole, this course could be subsidised by the AMS. Ask us for a quote.
Giving and asking for personal info, how to order in a restaurant, asking for an address in any city in Spain or Latin America, booking a hotel room, doing some grocery shopping or chatting about what you have done during your last holiday…and much more!
Following a communicative and playful approach , learning the regular and irregular verbs, the prepositions, the pronouns, the adjectives, the numbers … it is much easier and entertaining.
We will play dominoes to learn the hours or daily routine. We love playing memory games to practice daily life vocabulary (the food, clothing…). We will play bingo or Parchís to review the numbers And of course, role playing is a must!
With our wonderful interactive whiteboards we work with a visual textbook. We will also do interactive exercises, listen to songs and watch videos about the life and traditions in Spain and Latinamerica. In this A1 course you will, among others, find very interesting topics such as the: Pan-American Highway, the bars in Spain, the Inca Trail or the camino de Santiago. We are waiting for you!
- Required number of participants 4
- Beautiful, modernly equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards
- Native speakers from Spain and Latin America
- Access to our own learning platform with interactive tasks, supervised by teachers from Spain and Latin America, who correct the tasks and give feedback.
- Language certificate at the end of the level, after having passed the exam.
- Text book and grammar (for levels A1 to B1) included
Course duration: From 3 November 2020 to 21 December 2020