Intensive online Spanish courses for the Bildungskarenz in Austria
We are a reputable and recognised language school in Vienna that has been working together with the AMS since 2011.
Distance learning without classroom instruction!
- The elebe online courses are 100% recognised by the AMS for the “Bildungskarenz” and cover all skills: reading, writing, speaking, listening… Yes, you have read correctly, also speaking!
- Spanish: all levels from A1 to C1. elebe accompanies you as far as you want and for as long as you want, between two and twelve months.
- Customized: you can also start in the middle of a level, i.e. A1.2, A2.2, B1.1…
- Individual: learning independent of time and place on elebe’s own online learning platform “Caramba”. New, updated content is constantly being developed.
- Combination of book and online platform
- Effective: self-study, but under supervision, so that you take your goals into account.
- Flexible learning times and also flexible dates, because the start and end date is individual. Anytime, any day!
- Motivated teachers to help you: They give you regular feedback, answer your questions and correct your assignments and of course direct communication is possible!
- Inexpensive: only from 150.-€ per month
The necessary textbooks are charged separately.
- In addition, all elebe students have the opportunity to receive a scholarship worth €500.- for a two-week intensive Spanish course in Spain.
Please click here for further information or to request a quote for your Bildungskarenz or register directly.
By registering, you agree to complete the course within the duration of the educational leave. It is of course possible to enrol for a higher level afterwards. Therefore, according to the AMS criteria, you must explicitly waive an extension of this course in the registration form.
An invoice is automatically generated at the time of registration. Please choose the payment method bank transfer. Thus, you can pay for the course later when we have added the amount for the books and you have received a confirmation from the AMS.