Intensive A1 – C1 Spanish courses, subsidised according to the criteria of the AMS and WAFF, for groups of three or more people.
This courses can be supported by the AMS (Arbeitsmarktservice Österreich) at 100% of the costs, so the course can be free of charge for students. Whether you are active in the labour market or looking for a job, find out about a subsidy at the WAFF.
Spanish intensive courses in Vienna
The AMS sometimes pays 100% of the costs, so the course can be free of charge for students.
Spanish course in small groups with a minimum of only 3 participants (with 2 persons could also take place)..
The courses take place 4 times a week – per group – for 3 hours each.
- We have years of experience with AMS, we take care of all the formalities
- Beautiful, modernly equipped classrooms with interactive whiteboards.
- Very central location. Directly opposite U6 Währinger Straße /Volksoper
- Native speakers, professionals from Spain and Latin America.
AMS- WAFF- sponsored courses for A1 – C1 level Spanish (Arbeitsmarktservice Österreich)
According to the AMS (Public Employment Service Austria) and WAFF
Included in the price:
- 20 till 60 intensive lessons in a small group in Vienna.
- Language certificate at the end of each level, after passing the exam.
- A course book
Request a quote now via our contact form!
Upcoming intensive Spanish courses in Vienna:
Courses are formed in order of enrolment by level.
3 July to 11 August (6 weeks – level A1.2 confirmed) Other levels or dates on request – ask for a quote!
31 July to 1 September
4 September to 13 October
16 October to 24 November
27 November to 29 December
- 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 13:30 to 16:00 h